** Architectural change requests are processed via TownSq. Click the link below to submit your ACC Request.

< Architectural Review >

Please note that you will need to use a laptop or desktop computer when submitting an application and logged in to your TownSq account.

If you're not registered, you can do so by visiting the following link through a web browser TownSq Sign-up  All you will need is your HOA account number and property zip code.

Through TownSq you can also make payments, view documents, correspond with your Association Manager, and view full account detail.


1) Where should I direct questions about this process? Please reach out to Goodwin’s ACC team via email at You may also use the ‘requests’ feature to submit a general question about this process or email your community manager. 

2) Is there a cost associated with submitting an ACC application? No there is not a cost.

3) What is the response timeline when submitting an application? Goodwin’s ACC team will process applications as quickly as possible but will have up to 30 full days to cast a verdict.

4) Do I have to submit an ACC application? If you are making a modification to the exterior of your home, regardless of front, side, or backyard, then you will need to submit an application. This is to ensure that the intended project adheres to guidelines established by the association’s governing documents, does not create a hazard to neighboring lots, and does not detract from the overall aesthetic of the community or encroach on prohibited easements. Many variables are considered during the review of each application and the procedure is meant to protect property values for the homeowner, their neighbors and that of the association overall.

5) What if I ignore the ACC process and proceed with an unapproved project? Please adhere to the ACC procedure in place. Unapproved modifications or projects run the risk of creating issues to neighboring lots if made in prohibited easements, or if done with paint colors that do not compliment the primary dwelling. Unapproved projects are considered violations and Goodwin’s Compliance team will issue notices to those suspected of erecting an unapproved structure or completing an unauthorized project. Worst case scenario might include the involvement of the association’s attorney and the restoration of the area at the homeowner’s expense if denied by the ACC.

6) What if I do not want to use TownSq? We strongly recommend for homeowners to register on TownSq as doing so enables them to interact with Goodwin, the management company, manage their association account, and submit ACC applications.  If TownSQ is not available for you, please contact to discuss other submittal options.

7) What types of applications will Goodwin’s ACC team process? Our team will process all architectural review applications, including fences, outbuildings, patio/patio cover/deck, room addition, exterior painting, re-roofing home, gazebo, pergolas, home additions, driveway additions/extensions, window replacement, etc.